Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kahon <ka...@sohu.com> on 2006/04/17 04:14:08 UTC

write components deployed to servicemix container running as GBean?

how to write components deployed to servicemix container running as GBean?
I want an example of pojo component extend from PojoSupport, an example of
container-component extend from o.a.s.common.
please help!

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: write components deployed to servicemix container running as GBean?

Posted by kahon <ka...@sohu.com>.
I'm sorry,i didn't explain my problem clearly.
I mean,
How can I get the components be managed by ServiceMix JBI container running
within Geronimo?
It is like,after I deploy Servicemix JBI Container in Geronimo,I want to run
my lately created JBI components deployed in Servicemix Container.True,the
lately deployed components are to be managed by Servicemix container.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Cool, glad it works for you...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by kahon <ka...@sohu.com>.

Posted by kahon <ka...@sohu.com>.
----------
For deployment, you should be able to just drop your jbi component /
service assembly in the deploy dir of Geronimo.
The ServiceMix working directory is in the var Geronimo dir.

Btw, I'm working on an updated version of Geronimo integration, that
will more tightly integrated into G.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
How did you deploy ServiceMix inside Geronimo ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You mean you want to access a gbean from the jbi bus,
or deploy additional gbeans at the same time you install your JBI component ?

Btw, none of these is currently supported.

Guillaume Nodet

Posted by gnodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I do not really understand what is your problem.
SYou have nothing specific to do when running ServiceMix inside Geronimo ...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.