Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ramachandran <ra...@summitworks.com> on 2004/03/18 13:00:50 UTC

java.lang.VerifyErrror - Illegal stste of Jump or Branch

Hi List,

I am facing one problem in a jsp file. In this file, i am including lot of
codes. While using

Here if i include, one extra line it is throwing such error. But if i remove
one line option it is working fine. I searched in the net....but not yet
solved.

So i try to use the <jsp:include> inside the <html:select>. But it os
throwing error, 'unable to flush between the custom tags" If i use the
<%...@include...> again it throws the same error.

Please give me the solution regarding this....

Thanx and Regards,
Ram

Re: java.lang.VerifyErrror - Illegal stste of Jump or Branch

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.
Why not populate an array and use that ? If doing it in the action
seems a little tiresome then JSTL could help. It will be tidier than
including a page with a bunch of options in.