Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by co...@eng.sun.com on 2000/02/23 14:45:28 UTC

Re: configurable classpath and/or deployment routines for tomcat

> to install it as an extension in the JRE or a lib under Tomcat and make the
> change to the .bat files. Maybe there are some APIs in the Java plugin that

I don't know if it helps, but tomcat.sh will add all the jar files in
tomcat/lib to CLASSPATH ( still looking for a way to do the same for
tomcat.bat ).

Costin

Re: configurable classpath and/or deployment routines for tomcat

Posted by Jayme Edwards <an...@execpc.com>.
Yeah, I've noticed this works under Linux. I'll keep my eyes peeled for
updates to the .bat file in the future.

Jayme