Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by adityab <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2013/03/08 03:01:39 UTC

Analyzer and Filters Help

Hi,
As per one of our search requirement for searching on title. We have
implemented as below which servers us quite good.

Title : iTunes Sync
Analyzer on this field is
  WhitespaceTokenizerFactory
  WordDelimiterFilterFactory {generateNumberParts=1, catenateWords=1,
generateWordParts=1, catenateAll=1}
  LowerCaseFilterFactory
  EnglishPossessiveFilterFactory
  PorterStemFilterFactory

Output are 3 tokens: "tune", "itun", "sync"

So far if the user enters "itune" or "sync" or "Itunes sync" this title is
matched but there is also a case where user types "itunessync" or
"itunesync" as complete keyword and it fails to match.
Is there a way generate this additional token along with others in the same
analyzer?

thanks.