Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-...@novlog.com> on 2009/10/20 14:55:50 UTC

News from JPA 2.0 spec, thanks to Kevin Sutter

Hi the list !

I'd like to share Kevin Sutter's article :
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0909_col_sutter/0909_col_sutter.html?ca=dgr-jw22&S_TACT=105AGX59&S_CMP=grjw22

Thanks Kevin (he's on the list).

JBB.

Re: News from JPA 2.0 spec, thanks to Kevin Sutter

Posted by Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-...@novlog.com>.
I managed to find the new URL :

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0909_col_sutter/0909_col_sutter.html

Apparently, they just changed it ...