Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2012/10/07 19:38:11 UTC

Board Report

Our next board report is due Wednesday and I have created a new wiki page
to capture the report [1].  We offered in a past report to run the
Suitable Name Search before each quarterly report [2].  If you have any
items you would like included in the report, please add them prior to
Wednesday afternoon.  Also, if you have time available to help execute the
branding search, please post your results to [3].

Thanks,
Matt

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/rave/BoardReports/October2012
[2]: http://wiki.apache.org/rave/BrandingSearches/July2012
[3]: http://wiki.apache.org/rave/BrandingSearches/October2012

RE: Board Report

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.
Thank you both for putting it together and doing the search.  This looks perfect.

-Matt

Re: Board Report

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Thanks Chris,