Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by stratwine <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/09 15:19:14 UTC

buildbot

Hi,

Just to know about the buildbot CI.

Does it not run for every commit ? If we don't have such a commit hook, how
can I force a build ?

I've noticed  commands are being used from IRC / CI page having an option to
force a build with username/password. Not sure how to use either.

-Vishwa

Re: buildbot

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

normally it runs...but these days that's not perfoect.

Since you are on IRC you can run: openejb-bot: force build
openejb-trunk-ubuntu

- Romain