Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Willie Ng'ang'a Macharia <ng...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/26 23:21:49 UTC

[Deadline Approaching] - Fineract's Opportunity at Community over Code 2023

Hello Fineracters,

This email is a gentle reminder of the upcoming Community Over Code,'
formerly known as ApacheCon that will take place in Halifax, Canada, from
October 7th to 10th, 2023. You can gather more about it at
https://news.apache.org/foundation/entry/announcing-our-annual-event-community-over-code.

As part of the Fineract family, we all have something unique to contribute,
a fresh perspective, or a captivating project to showcase. That's what
makes our community so vibrant, dynamic, and innovative. This is why
participating in the event, specifically submitting your presentations, is
crucial.

The CFP (Call For Presentations) is currently open but will close at 23:59
on July 13th. Let's grab this opportunity, Fineracters. Share your ideas,
your projects, and your insights with a broader audience.

The platform to submit your talks is right here, waiting for your click:
https://communityovercode.org/call-for-presentations/

And remember, if travel finances are a concern, the ASF's Travel Assistance
Committee (TAC) is here to lend a helping hand. Details about this can be
found at https://www.apache.org/travel/, and the application is available
at https://tac-apply.apache.org/. <https://tac-apply.apache.org/>

As Fineracters, let's unite for this event and let our collective wisdom
shine through. It's not just about showcasing our work, it's about
learning, growing, and fortifying our connections. If you have any
questions or need help with the process, I'm just an email away.

Let's do this, Fineracters!

Regards,

Willie Macharia,
Electrum Payments,