Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by vmfa <vm...@bol.com.br> on 2002/03/19 19:51:12 UTC

bug JDK 1.3

Hi,

I was reading this document:Working with the Jakarta NT
Service

I am working with tomcat 3.3a this document told about a
bug in Java 1.3

"Notice for JDK 1.3 users: There is a known problem in
JDK 1.3 that affects Java applications being run as
Windows NT services. The bug causes the service to
terminate when the currently logged in user logs out.
The simplest way to work around this problem is to use
JDK 1.2. If your application requires JDK 1.3 features
then you may want to look into javaserv or JavaService .
Users have reported success with both of these packages
but there may be others that work as well."

I d like to know if this bug was fixed in jdk 1.3.1_01

I am using JdK 1.3.1_01 I will have this problem?

Vanessa