Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Ruggeri <dr...@primary.net> on 2018/03/17 19:37:28 UTC

[NOTICE] T&R of 2.4.33 imminent

Hi, all;
   I will be doing the tag and roll of 2.4.33 very soon (2ish hours). I am on mobile so haven't reviewed STATUS since yesterday during the day - now would be a great time for votes and backports just before bundling it all up :-)
--
Daniel Ruggeri

Re: [NOTICE] T&R of 2.4.33 imminent

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Am 17.03.2018 um 20:37 schrieb Daniel Ruggeri:
> Hi, all;
>     I will be doing the tag and roll of 2.4.33 very soon (2ish hours). I am on mobile so haven't reviewed STATUS since yesterday during the day - now would be a great time for votes and backports just before bundling it all up :-)

In order to improve success chances for 2.4.33, there's *no* rush in
backporting the rotatelogs changes I proposed right now. They can wait
for the next release.

I mostly proposed those (and the already applied "ab" changes) as a
reaction to the "ab" bug that was found recently and had already been
fixed in trunk. So I took the opportunity to look at the delta between
2.4 and trunk for the support binaries and propose the relative small
changes that will close that gap. So these changes are meant as a
general cleanup.

Regards,

Rainer