Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marco Spinetti <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2001/03/29 17:18:10 UTC

Difference cocoon 1 and cocoon2

Hi all,
I have been able to install Cocoon 2 and I am now anxious to put it to the test. I have a good knowledge of Cocoon 1.8.2 and the question I now place is: how am I able to create my applications with Cocoon2? I have noticed that the Cocoon.properties does not exist: by what is it replaced?
Where can I find of the documentation?

Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it

Re: Difference cocoon 1 and cocoon2

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
Quoting Marco Spinetti <m....@pisa.iol.it>:

> Hi all,
> I have been able to install Cocoon 2 and I am now anxious to put it to
> the test. I have a good knowledge of Cocoon 1.8.2 and the question I now
> place is: how am I able to create my applications with Cocoon2? I have
> noticed that the Cocoon.properties does not exist: by what is it
> replaced?
> Where can I find of the documentation?

What you have coded into all your xml documents as PI (<?cocoon-process ...?> is
collected in the sitemap file (webapp/sitemap.xmap). There is some documentation
in the xdocs and the xdocs/drafts directory.

Giacomo