Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Punit Dambiwal <hy...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/26 06:15:09 UTC

Permission denied (publickey) SSVM

Hi,

Today i encountered with one strange problem...after the migration of SSVM
from one host to another now i am not ale to access the SSVM and it throws
the error "Permission denied (publickey)".

I was able to access the SSVM earlier...i migrate both the SSVM to old host
again but still the same error on this host also.

I am using xenserver 6.0 as host.

---------------------------
[root@csnode2 .ssh]# ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud -p3922 169.254.2.186
The authenticity of host '169.254.2.186 (169.254.2.186)' can't be
established.
RSA key fingerprint is 58:de:8b:d7:2b:8e:01:2e:cd:f4:58:86:27:e4:94:39.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added '169.254.2.186' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).
[root@csnode2 .ssh]# ssh -vT -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud -p3922 169.254.2.186
OpenSSH_4.3p2, OpenSSL 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 01 Jul 2008
debug1: Applying options for *
debug1: Connecting to 169.254.2.186 [169.254.2.186] port 3922.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: permanently_set_uid: 0/0
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud type -1
debug1: loaded 1 keys
debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version OpenSSH_5.5p1
Debian-6+squeeze1
debug1: match: OpenSSH_5.5p1 Debian-6+squeeze1 pat OpenSSH*
debug1: Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_4.3
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT received
debug1: kex: server->client aes128-cbc hmac-md5 none
debug1: kex: client->server aes128-cbc hmac-md5 none
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_REQUEST(1024<1024<8192) sent
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_GROUP
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_INIT sent
debug1: Host '169.254.2.186' is known and matches the RSA host key.
debug1: Found key in /root/.ssh/known_hosts:2
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS sent
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS received
debug1: SSH2_MSG_SERVICE_REQUEST sent
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey
debug1: Trying private key: /root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud
debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey
debug1: No more authentication methods to try.
Permission denied (publickey).

[root@csnode2 .ssh]# find / -name systemvm.iso
/opt/xensource/packages/iso/systemvm.iso
[root@csnode2 .ssh]#
---------------------------

Thanks,
Punit Dambiwal

Re: Permission denied (publickey) SSVM

Posted by Punit Dambiwal <hy...@gmail.com>.
*Hi* Prasanna,

I Did the same as instructed in the upgrade docs :-
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.1/html/Release_Notes/upgrade-instructions.html#upgrade-from-4.1.0-to-4.1.1

And perform the instructions for the Centos.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: Permission denied (publickey) SSVM

Posted by Punit Dambiwal <hy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Punit Dambiwal <hy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jayapal,

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Punit Dambiwal <hy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shanker,

I tried your blog post also...still the same error.

Posted by Punit Dambiwal <hy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shankerbalan,

Posted by Shanker Balan <sh...@shapeblue.com>.
Comments inline.