Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Aleksandr Korolev <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/16 15:44:02 UTC

[imaging]

Hello,

I use 'Commons Imaging' library (commons-imaging-1.0-SNAPSHOT) and I need
to create my own 'TagInfo' that is out of predefined.
I try to do it in following way :
'new TagInfoAscii("My tag name", 0x0906, -1,
TiffDirectoryType.EXIF_DIRECTORY_EXIF_IFD)'
But after that, instead "My tag name",  when displaying a new tag has a
name ‘'Unknown Tag' .

In the official documentation I have not found any explanation how to fix
it.
Could you please tell me if the 'Commons Imaging' library has an
functionality that allows to create a 'tag' with a name defined by user? If
yes, how can I do this?
If not, can that kind of option be added to a next revision of the 'Commons
Imaging' library?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Aleksandr Korolev