Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marcelo lotif <ml...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 15:21:05 UTC

[T5] Problem with special characters and forms

Hi all,
when i submit a form with a special character i get a crazy character on the
java class (like "Ã(c)" for "é" and "ç" for "ç"). This is a problem or there
is something to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

--
Atenciosamente,
Marcelo Lotif

Re: [T5] Problem with special characters and forms

Posted by Marcelo lotif <ml...@gmail.com>.
you misunderstood me... the Ulrich tip solve my problem, what i tried to say
was that i did not search so well on the mailing list before i ask.

sorry again...

Posted by "Nick Westgate (Work)" <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.

Posted by Marcelo lotif <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.