Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Ameya Aware <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/01 17:31:08 UTC

Query about manifoldCF

Hi

I have been working on apache manifoldcf version 1.6.1

Till now i have been using binary file to start and work on it.

But i now want to change the code and run from it.

For that i have downloaded source version and made the changes to code.

I am finding it little difficult to build source version from the
documentation available on internet.

Can you please help me how do I build using source version?

Thanks in advance.

Ameya Aware

Re: Query about manifoldCF

Posted by Ameya Aware <am...@gmail.com>.