Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Zisis Lianas <Zi...@consol.de> on 2013/04/03 14:04:04 UTC

status of httpd-2.0

Just for interest:
was is the current status of httpd-2.0?
Will 2.0.65 be released (soon)?
When is it planned to mark httpd-2.0 as EOL?

Re: status of httpd-2.0

Posted by Daniel Gruno <ru...@cord.dk>.
On 04/04/2013 01:57 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Zisis Lianas <Zisis.Lianas@consol.de
> <ma...@consol.de>> wrote:
>
>     Just for interest:
>     was is the current status of httpd-2.0?
>     Will 2.0.65 be released (soon)?
>     When is it planned to mark httpd-2.0 as EOL?
>

> IIRC we hoped to release 2.0.65 last Fall along with a statement that
> 2.0.65 was the last release ever, except possibly to fix any regressions
> inadvertently introduced in 2.0.65.  But people are busy and you can
> judge empirically how interesting 2.0.x is to httpd developers.
>
> I'm willing to help a bit with 2.0.65 as long as we're not in a huge hurry.

Pinging this issue.

There have been some backports to 2.0 lately - can we get a 2.0.65 going
at some point and then declare EOL soon? It's been more than a year
since 2.4 came out. Can people please look at STATUS and see if they can
cast a vote or two on the remaining items?

With regards,
Daniel.

Re: status of httpd-2.0

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.