Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Max <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/17 20:45:45 UTC

Revision number in manifest.mf

We are using TortoiseSVN. How do I get Continuum to put the information
regarding the latest revision number in the manifest.mf contained in the ear?

Re: Revision number in manifest.mf

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
A user on maven user list provided a maven plugin for this feature. I'm in discussion with him to
include his plugin in maven-scm project and if he's ok, this plugin will be available in next
release of maven-scm.

Emmanuel

Posted by Max <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Emmanuel,

Re: SPAM: Re: Revision number in manifest.mf

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Max a écrit :
> Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel <at> venisse.net> writes:
>

>>Continuum can't access the ear because it don't know anything of the
>
> generated artifact. I think the
>
>>better solution would be to create a new maven plugin that will do that or
>
> to improve maven-archiver
>
>>used by ear, ejb, war and jars plugins, if you use maven of course
>>
>>Emmanuel
>>
>>Max a écrit :
>>
>>>We are using TortoiseSVN. How do I get Continuum to put the information
>>>regarding the latest revision number in the manifest.mf contained in the
>
> ear?
>

> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> We are using Maven and i have thought of creating a mojo that will do the
> needful regarding pluggin in the latest revision number in the manifest file.
> But the question now (and this is specific to TortoiseSVN) is how to fetch the
> latest revision number the repository using a mojo. Any ideas?

You can find the revision number in .svn/entry file in your project directory.
It's the committed-rev attribute of first entry.

Emmanuel

Re: Revision number in manifest.mf

Posted by Max <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel <at> venisse.net> writes:

> Continuum can't access the ear because it don't know anything of the
generated artifact. I think the
> better solution would be to create a new maven plugin that will do that or
to improve maven-archiver
> used by ear, ejb, war and jars plugins, if you use maven of course
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Max a écrit :
> > We are using TortoiseSVN. How do I get Continuum to put the information
> > regarding the latest revision number in the manifest.mf contained in the
ear?

Hi Emmanuel,

We are using Maven and i have thought of creating a mojo that will do the
needful regarding pluggin in the latest revision number in the manifest file.
But the question now (and this is specific to TortoiseSVN) is how to fetch the
latest revision number the repository using a mojo. Any ideas?

Max.

Re: Revision number in manifest.mf

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.