Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/18 18:26:30 UTC

ClickIDE release

We also need to look at releasing ClickIDE. I assume we go through the
same procedure for releasing a subproject?

bob

Re: ClickIDE release

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Naoki,

Yes that document outlines my current understanding of Apache releases.

I think we should push out ClickIDE after Click 2.1.0.

In the meantime you could setup your OpenGPG public/private key as
outlined here[1].

Feel free to contact me offline if you have any questions regarding
these steps.

kind regards

bob

[1]: