Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/11 21:56:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.0, RC0

Please vote on whether to release Apache ManifoldCF 2.0, RC0.

The artifacts can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-2.0

There is also a tag at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-2.0-RC0

NOTE: This release contains more than 100 major fixes and modifications.
The entire list can be seen in CHANGES.txt.

WARNING: ManifoldCF 2.0 is NOT backwards compatible with ManifoldCF 1.x.
Connections and jobs cannot be automatically ported from the 1.x series of
releases.  There will be a subsequent backwards-compatible release of MCF
1.8 when this release is finalized.

Thanks,
Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.0, RC0

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Ran all tests, including UI, mysql, postgresql.
Ran some load tests.
Ran some example crawls, using quickstart example and zookeeper.

+1 from me.
Karl