Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Davi Nunes de França <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/23 23:26:32 UTC

Localhost on history

I realized a new installation of the guacamole, and I noticed that in the
history instead of appearing the remote ip, it always appears 127.0.0.1:

What could I have configured for this to happen?

Atenciosamente,
*Davi Nunes*
*Tecnologia da Informação*

Re: Localhost on history

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Feb 23, 2019 at 3:26 PM Davi Nunes de França <da...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I realized a new installation of the guacamole, and I noticed that in the
> history instead of appearing the remote ip, it always appears 127.0.0.1:
>
> What could I have configured for this to happen?

Please see the relevant section of the deprecation/compatibility notes for
the 1.0.0 release:

http://guacamole.apache.org/releases/1.0.0/#hostname-logging-within-database

And also the updated documentation for proxying Guacamole:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/1.0.0/gug/proxying-guacamole.html#tomcat-remote-ip

- Mike