Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "J. Norment" <jn...@soulinstinct.com> on 2002/12/19 22:07:57 UTC

aliases / forwarding

I've installed james2.1...csv on XP, and sending and receiving mail works fine.
I'm now trying to either create an alias or forwarding address for the (one user) I have created, and all of the test emails are being dumped
into error.

( what I'd like to do is just put any email that is sent to my domain into that one user's account )

Thanks.

RE: aliases / forwarding

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
I use JDBCVirtualUserTable to handle aliases, but you could also use the
HostIs matcher to catch a domain, and the Redirect mailet.

	--- Noel

Re: aliases / forwarding

Posted by "J. Norment" <jn...@soulinstinct.com>.
I got this working, after all.  ( No need to reply.)