Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by SivaKumarl <si...@naradaproducts.com> on 2009/10/22 12:02:30 UTC

Configuring inflow and outflow security for multiple clients.

Hi friends,
        I have small doubt, if i have 100 clients then how should i
configure in and out flow security in client and server application and how
could i handle password callback handler for mutiple clients , kindly give
me suggestion how to handle this situation.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Configuring inflow and outflow security for multiple clients.

Posted by Prabath Siriwardena <pr...@wso2.com>.
Hi Siva;

This is the same way you do login to any other application - once you
have the user name and password.

You need to maintain user names and password of your clients in a
database or some other place - and you need to have your own
authentication module to talk to the database and authenticate the user.

In password callback handler you simply get the user name and password
and then call - authenticationModule.authenticate(username,password);

Thanks & regards.
-Prabath

Posted by SivaKumarl <si...@naradaproducts.com>.
Hi Prabath,