Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com> on 2020/06/12 17:32:37 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft 0.6.1

NLPCraft-ers,
The vote for Apache NLPCraft 0.6.1 release is closed now.
Vote result: The vote PASSES with 8 votes +1 and no -1.

+1 votes:
- Nikita Ivanov
- Aaron Radzinski
- Sergey Kamov
- Furkan KAMACI
- Sergey Makov
- Paul King
- Konstantin Boudnik
- Gleb Ifrops

I will proceed with starting the final vote at IPMC shortly.

Thank you,
--
Aaron Radzinski

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft 0.6.1

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
For the future: it makes sense to mark binding voices so it can clearly
be clearly seen if the vote passed or not. Much like with PPMC and IPMC
graduated projects members of PMC casting legally binding votes and
committers whom are encouraged to vote, but can't be legally binding.

Hence the difference: right now IPMC through its members is legally
standing behind each podling release. In this particular release you
have necessary minimum of three binding votes (Furkan, Paul and myself).
Even if no one else from IPMC votes for the release it will be valid
nonetheless.

--
With regards,
   Cos