Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2020/11/25 13:27:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Peter Lee as Tika PMC member and committer

All,

The Tika PMC has elected to add Peter Lee to our ranks.

Lee,
   Please introduce yourself, and welcome aboard!

Cheers,

         Tim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Peter Lee as Tika PMC member and committer

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Congrats Peter!

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Dave Meikle <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Luís Filipe Nassif <lf...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Peter, for all your contributions and welcome!

Posted by Luís Filipe Nassif <lf...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
Welcome Peter! 😊

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.