Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Muellners ApS <an...@muellners.org> on 2021/10/14 09:38:25 UTC

Announcing effort on the public facing website sections of Fineract project(FAQs, content)

Hey everyone,

Please add your comments on what more you would like to see on the website.

I have observed that when members from financial services providers
evaluate Fineract for their company’s adoption, they find the existing
documentation quite scattered, and confusing, most importantly clarity on
where the project is, is missing. The current site code is here
<https://github.com/apache/fineract-site>

1.  This is an effort to support the project website, and put together the
most truthful information on it.

2. Last year, my team from Muellners Foundation <https://muellners.org> put
together a derivative documentation here  <https://docs.fineract.net>to advance
and promote this project forward. This is now a call to merge this
derivative documentation with Apache Fineract's primary documentation and
also add an updated content as FAQs on the Fineract website.

Donating the domain names - fineract.net, fineract.us to this community,
(registered for next 10 & 5 years). PMC members can obtain the DNS &
nameserver records, for DNS propagation, if we wish to host the site on
these domain names. (just write to info@muellners.org or me in private to
securely share this with a PMC member)

We will begin to work within these guidelines.
<https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/responsibility>

Thanks
--
Ankit
Managing Partner

This mail is governed by Muellners® IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

Re: Announcing effort on the public facing website sections of Fineract project(FAQs, content)

Posted by Muellners ApS <an...@muellners.org>.
For over 1 year, CN's true status got mis-represented and this is an effort
to bring the truth out. A recent survey highlighted such issues. The
website change took place to present CN correctly as an "under dev" version
unlike what previous Board reports suggested.

Many case studies and FI implementations have suffered because of the gross
misrepresentation of facts on CN vs 1.x. Technology consultants and other
participants of this community suffered because of this mis representation.
I want to understand why and who did this?

Please explain the data behind what is uninformed and what is unfounded
here.

*Uninformed = *not having or showing awareness or understanding of the
facts.
*Unfounded* = having no foundation or basis in fact.
backed with a proof of actual data. Now you are being made aware. Thanks

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 12:19 PM Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> wrote:

> [...]
>> may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
>> disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
>> this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert
>> the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
>> attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
>> of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
>> prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
>> monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
>> compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
>> are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
>> intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
>> to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

Muellners ApS, Denmark

Impressum- Muellners® Inc; Copenhagen, Denmark CVR: 41548304;
New Delhi, India CIN: U72900DL2019PTC344870; Foundation EU CVR:41008407

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hi All,