Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Roel Veldhuizen <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/19 13:24:02 UTC

Include javascripts.

In the header.ftl you can find loop where all javascripts are
included. How can I add a javascript to this list?

Re: Include javascripts.

Posted by Amit Sharma <am...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Roel ,

we set the value of  javascript location  in action tag of  Screen
widget from where header.ftl is rendered , you can look at
CommonScreens.xml of ecommerce application. here u can go though on
main-decorator screen.

HTH

Regards

Amit