Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jason Brown <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/14 21:31:53 UTC

New committers announcement

Hello all,

It's raining new committers here in Apache Cassandra!  I'd like to announce
the following individuals are now committers for the project:

Branimir Lambov
Paulo Motta
Stefan Pokowinski
Ariel Weisberg
Blake Eggleston
Alex Petrov
Joel Knighton

Congratulations all! Please keep the excellent contributions coming.

Thanks,

-Jason Brown

Re: New committers announcement

Posted by Jason Brown <ja...@gmail.com>.
.. and I misspelled Stefan's last name :(. It should read "Stefan
Podkowinski". All apologies, Stefan.

Posted by Roopa Tangirala <rt...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations to all the new committers!

*Regards,*

*Roopa Tangirala*

Engineering Manager CDE

*(408) 438-3156 - mobile*