Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by jeremy jardin <je...@newtec.caisse-epargne.fr> on 2006/06/21 15:20:29 UTC

RE : "invalid column type'

Yes ! that's fine !

Don't you know how to precise where Abator should generate javabeans ?
Because I've tried to set it ine the target but it doesn't work ..

And so, my javabeans are generated in an unexpected package ..

??

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
Abator generated classes are placed in directories based on the
"targetProject" and "targetPackage" attributes - in effect, those two values
are added together to determine the directory.  If you set the
"enableSubPackages" property to true, then sub directories based on the
database catalog and schema might be generated.

What results are you getting that don't seem right to you?

Jeff Butler