Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Brady Moritz <br...@moritzdesigns.com> on 2001/09/06 06:15:09 UTC

joining team

Serge- Is the James project in need of more developers? I may be interested
in contributing if so. Between taking care of clients and working
after-hours projects I don't have much time, but would love to help out
where I can if help is needed.

Thanks

Brady Moritz

Re: joining team

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Help is definitely appreciated, and is needed in various areas.  Subscribe
to the james-dev list as we're currently talking about what's left to do
before we make the next release.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/