Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Horne <ho...@yahoo.com.au> on 2001/06/12 03:18:29 UTC

Contribution

Hi...

I have been doing a lot with Tomcat on IIS and have
developed a fair bit of Win2K deployment scripting and
SMS installers so I can deploy it into a production
environment in a managed fashion.  I would like to
contribute these, and would also like to get involved
on the refinement of the server in areas specific to
corporate deployment (my area of expertise)...

I've read the developer area - not sure how to hook
in... can someone let me know what to do?

Thanks...Pete

=====
Peter S. Horne
horneps@yahoo.com.au

To know and not to do is not to know

Re: Contribution

Posted by Amy Roh <am...@apache.org>.
Here is "how to get involved" --
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html.  Send in your
contribution and patches to this mailing list.

Cheers,

Amy