Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by roz dev <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 00:31:55 UTC

Is maxPendingDeletes still used in Solr 4.x?

Hi All

In earlier versions of Solr (1.4.x), we could define maxPendingDeletes to
indicate the number of deleted docs which should be batched before applying
them.

SolrConfig.xml can have following

<!-- the default high-performance update handler --> <updateHandler class=
"solr.DirectUpdateHandler2"> <!-- This affects memory consumption --> <
maxPendingDeletes> 100000 </maxPendingDeletes> </updateHandler>

I am wondering if Solr 4.x is still using this info to batch the deletes?

Any answers would be helpful.

Thanks
Saroj

Re: Is maxPendingDeletes still used in Solr 4.x?

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
No, totally gone. Super outdated info.

- Mark