Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by mo...@accenture.com on 2006/06/09 14:17:21 UTC

mvn install

Hi,

        My previous mail didn't specify that I am getting this exception
when running 'mvn -e install'

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: No Java test
frameworks

found

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa

ultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi

fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau

Is it my mistake ? Some problem with the build ?

Thanks,

Mohan

RE: mvn install

Posted by mo...@accenture.com.
I have added the JUnit dependency to some files to solve this. What
should I do after running 'mvn install' ?

Thanks,

Mohan

________________________________

        My previous mail didn't specify that I am getting this exception
when running 'mvn -e install'

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: No Java test
frameworks

found

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa

ultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi

fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau

Is it my mistake ? Some problem with the build ?

Thanks,

Mohan

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.