Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Arthur Wiedmer <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/21 23:05:51 UTC

Wiki Access for Apache Incubator Proposal.

Hi,

Could I please be added to the Incubator Wiki Contributors Group?
My wiki login is ArthurWiedmer.

I am currently helping draft our proposal for Incubation located here:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AirflowProposal

Best,
Arthur

Re: Wiki Access for Apache Incubator Proposal.

Posted by Arthur Wiedmer <ar...@polytechnique.org>.
Thanks Marvin,

That was blazingly fast, much appreciated!

Best,
Arthur

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.