Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by eyal edri <ey...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/29 15:39:40 UTC

Adding new class to nutch

Hi,

i'm interested in adding a new class on my own to nutch, to allow a few
config needed to our application (such as reading config file, etc.)
i've written a new java class called: LabConf.java and placed it in the
$NUTCH_HOME/src/java/org/apache/nutch/util dir.

after running ant i didnt see any messages indicating that this code was
added to the project.
can anyone tell me where i need to tell nutch to regard to this new class?

thanks

--
Eyal Edri

Re: Adding new class to nutch