Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Takashi Saruhashi <TS...@valueprice.eu> on 2008/06/17 15:52:10 UTC

[axis2] How can I use WSDL2 in axis2??

Hello all,

I checked public document of axis2 and found that axis2 applies to
WSDL2.
I want to use WSDL2 instead of WSDL1.1.

Simply, I tried to replace auto generated WSDL1.1 file by axis2 to
WSDL2.
Then I got a lot of Exceptions because of that.

Could anybody suggest me how to deal with WSDL2??
I tried to google the documents about it but in vain....

Best regards.
Takashi

Re: [axis2] How can I use WSDL2 in axis2??

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Takashi,

This was a bug that was detected after the release. Sorry about that. I'll
have it fixed by this evening. So you can try it out with the nightly.

Thanks,
Keith.

Posted by Takashi Saruhashi <TS...@valueprice.eu>.
Thnaks so much Keith!

"{http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl}outfault" in the context of

[WARN] Type {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}Enum missing!

________________________________

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Takashi,

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi Takashi,
If you use code first approach, just deploy your service on Axis2server
and enter http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/YourService?wsdl2 in your
browser. Axis2 will automatically generate the wsdl2 and show it.

HTH
Charitha

Charitha Kankanamge
http://charithaka.blogspot.com