Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2017/10/01 19:01:19 UTC

Re: requested deeper github integration from ASF infra

I think I mentioned this on a different thread also, just to say this is
setup; committers can now push to the github/Apache/Isis repo once you've
done associate your github acct with add; see
http://isis.apache.org/downloads.html for more details.

Thx,
Dan.