Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/06/23 14:08:41 UTC

Whitepaper @ avalon site is broken?

Hi,

with no browser available to me (Mozilla 1.x/Linux, Mozilla 1.3/Linux,
Mozilla/Windows and IE5.5/Windows) I can really read the whitepaper
about developing with Avalon on the avalon site. In all browsers, the
code examples visible in the page source don't show up.

Someone with access to the site might want to check this.

	Regards
		Henning

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky

Re: Whitepaper @ avalon site is broken?

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:
> with no browser available to me (Mozilla 1.x/Linux, Mozilla 1.3/Linux,
> Mozilla/Windows and IE5.5/Windows) I can really read the whitepaper
> about developing with Avalon on the avalon site. In all browsers, the
> code examples visible in the page source don't show up.

<pre class="code"><![CDATA[

package org.apache.bizserver.docs;

public interface DocumentRepository
{
     String ROLE = DocumentRepository.class.getName();

     Document getDocument(Principal requestor, int refId);
}

       ]]></pre>

yes, it is broken; the <![CDATA[ ]]> needs to be removed. No time (and
no cvs access) atm. This is a forrest/forrest skin problem I think.

- LSD