Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/02 23:19:04 UTC

Welcome new Committer Shawn Black

It is my pleasure to share that the OpenWhisk PPMC has elected Shawn Black
as a Committer, based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the
project around the .NET runtime. Shawn has accepted the invitation.

Please join me in welcoming Shawn to his new role on the project.

-r

Re: Welcome new Committer Shawn Black

Posted by Dascalita Dragos <dd...@gmail.com>.
Warm welcome Shawn !