Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2014/01/13 22:44:20 UTC

Re: Call for Booths at Chemnitzer Linuxtage open

Hi Michael,

I've prepared a package for your February event.  Since I didn't know the anticipated participation number, I sent the remainder of my supply:  ~ 50 "can coozies", ~250 Apache Stickers, ~60 pens, ~25 Apache post-it pads, and ~50 "Ask Me" pins.

Please let me know the dates and anticipated participation number for your other events:   FrOSCon, T-Dose and OpenRheinRuhr.  I will replenish my supply and ship to you.

Thank you so much,

~Melissa