Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Shalom Sagges <sh...@liveperson.com> on 2016/11/20 16:14:07 UTC

Is Centos 7 Supported for Version 3.0

Hi Guys,

A simple question for which I couldn't find an answer in the docs.
Is Centos 7 supported on DataStax Community Edition v3.0.9?

Thanks!

Shalom Sagges
DBA
T: +972-74-700-4035
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/164748> <http://twitter.com/liveperson>
<http://www.facebook.com/LivePersonInc> We Create Meaningful Connections
<https://engage.liveperson.com/idc-mobile-first-consumer/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=mkto&utm_campaign=idcsig>

--
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this on behalf of the

Re: Is Centos 7 Supported for Version 3.0

Posted by Shalom Sagges <sh...@liveperson.com>.
Thanks Vladimir!

Posted by Vladimir Yudovin <vl...@winguzone.com>.
Hi,

Centos 7 has Java 8 available, so there shouldn't be any problem to run Casandra.

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,

Winguzone - Hosted Cloud Cassandra
Launch your cluster in minutes.

---- On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 11:14:07 -0500Shalom Sagges &lt;shaloms@liveperson.com&gt; wrote ----