Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jonis Maurin CearĂ¡ <jm...@coderp.com.br> on 2004/03/17 19:26:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Top bar

Hi all!!
Anyone know any module/configuration to put a fixed TOP BAT on every page?
I wannt to put a bar (or pop-up) like on free hosting sites....

Any example?

thanks!

Re: [users@httpd] Top bar

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Jonis Maurin CearĂ¡ wrote:

> Hi all!!
> Anyone know any module/configuration to put a fixed TOP BAT on every page?
> I wannt to put a bar (or pop-up) like on free hosting sites....

This answers your question for 1.3:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#footer

(Although it talks about footers, it applies to any modification of pages
on-the-fly.)

For 2.0, you can also consider using an output filter, either through
mod_ext_filter, or through a custom modules.

Joshua.