Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jvsrvcs <jv...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/30 20:12:29 UTC

Re: How to invoke ant target using maven - single command without creating a pom.xml

right, there is a note in build.xml file that a specific target can only be
run by maven.  go figure.
So I don't want to write a pom.xml and invoke using $mvn <options>

so using some command line switches to invoke the ant target.