Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by joseph kesse <me...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/04/11 19:59:40 UTC

purchasse order and round in calcul

Hello,
i have a mistake in my purchasse order i have price like 0.012352 for an article and i see in the result that all the number are not use in the calcul.
Is there anybody who could say me in what part of the code i can find what is used to do the calcul. Besause i need to modify it.
thanks you
Fabrice

Re: purchasse order and round in calcul

Posted by fabrice <me...@yahoo.fr>.
Hello,
I have find the mistake : in the table order item the unit price was
configurate with only 3 decimal after the ","
thanks for you're help

Re: purchasse order and round in calcul

Posted by fabrice <me...@yahoo.fr>.
thank you i'm looking for the arithmetic.properties.

Posted by James McGill <ja...@ableengineering.com>.
On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 5:47 PM, zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I changed order.decimals  of my arithmetic.properties to 6. but it doesn't do
> anything.The product price of my ShoppingCart still shows to 2 decimal.But I
> need it be 5.
> How could I do?

You may also need to set tax.rounding and tax.decimals, or do what I
did and search for places where
these are used, and also look for every multiplication and division,
and be specific about your rounding rules everywhere.

Also, you may have to ALTER TABLE in your database if you are not
recreating the entity model.

And there are places in FTL that will call a formatter based on your
currency, so even when the value is stored with greater precision,
there are places where it will be displayed with two decimal places.

We have many inventory items with unit costs of much less than one
cent, and I made quite a few changes in ShoppingCart and Order to
accommodate this.  We do not ever use any currency besides USD, and do
not use any of the tax calculations.  I imagine that my changes would
be very broken if we did.

--
James McGill
Phoenix AZ

Re: purchasse order and round in calcul

Posted by fabrice <me...@yahoo.fr>.
hello,
very nice :
I modify in  arithmétique.properties (framework\common\config\) the
product.price.decimal = 2 by 5
and I modify the report who is in
application/order/webapp/ordermgr/report/develloppement/pojr.xml
and put more than 0.00 in the unitprice properties 0.00000
and it was good the PDF have the good unit price.
Thanks you very much.

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 13/04/2010 10:53, fabrice a écrit :

> And finally not.............
> in fact that is resolve a part of the mistake but i always have a problem.
> now the mistake is if i take 10 article i have 0.12 euro for a unit price of
> 0.01789 : he must be 0,1789
> if i put 100 article i have 0,18 euros
> but if i put 1000 article i do 17,89 euros............. the good
> price..........
> so i think the mistake was in a round at two number after the "," in the
> calcul of the price :
> so where's the code for calcul the price???
> thanks you

in arithmetic.properties, you can set the rounding.

HTH

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: purchasse order and round in calcul

Posted by fabrice <me...@yahoo.fr>.
I'm using the c-libre 1.6 version.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Which version are you using?

Jacques

From: "fabrice" <me...@yahoo.fr>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You could try to change the currency-amount and currency-precise type of field, look in fieldtype*.xml files

Jacques