Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net> on 2003/06/02 15:23:39 UTC

Shameless plug

Hi folks. I just wanted to let you  know that my book is now available for pre-order
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321185773/qid%3D1053026860/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/104-3088696-7536717
>From Barnes and Nobel:
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=3EUHRTE8AT&isbn=0321185773&itm=1

It should start shipping next week.
Also, I'll be doing a book signing at JavaOne, next Wednesday at 6:00 at the bookstore.

Best regards,
Anne

Re: Shameless plug

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
It would be shameless were you not such an active contributor to this
list.  Thanks for the help you have given so many individuals along
the way and good luck with the book.

On 2 Jun 2003 at 9:23, Anne Thomas Manes wrote:

> Hi folks. I just wanted to let you  know that my book is now available for pre-order
> From Amazon:
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321185773/qid%3D1053026860/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/104-3088696-7536717
> From Barnes and Nobel:
> http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=3EUHRTE8AT&isbn=0321185773&itm=1
>
> It should start shipping next week.
> Also, I'll be doing a book signing at JavaOne, next Wednesday at 6:00 at the bookstore.
>
> Best regards,
> Anne

Scott Nichol

Do not reply directly to this e-mail address,
as it is filtered to only receive e-mail from
specific mailing lists.