Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Artur Bialecki <ar...@digitalfairway.com> on 2002/05/13 22:19:33 UTC

Log from mounted sitemap.

[ C-2.0.2, J-1.3.1, JB-2.4.4, TC-4.0.4b2, W2K, A-1.2.23]

I mount a different sitemap for each of my modules.
Do I have to do anything special to see log events
from the mouted sitemaps? The root sitemap reports
everything, but I don't see an log events from any
of the mounted sitemaps. Everything in logkit.xconf
is set to DEBUG.

Thanks,

Artur...

RE: Log from mounted sitemap.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Artur Bialecki [mailto:artur@digitalfairway.com]
>

> [ C-2.0.2, J-1.3.1, JB-2.4.4, TC-4.0.4b2, W2K, A-1.2.23]

Replace your logkit.xconf with the version from the CVS.

Vadim