Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> on 2002/06/14 19:33:41 UTC

RE: [JK2] Binaries for win32

Well, they are binaries, right ? :)

For IIS you will need the apr ones and i_r2.dll.. only.. all in the same
dir..

> Does one invoke the other? Is there any kind of how-to for version 2
> of this stuff? The iis-howto doc is all in terms of TC3 and
> the old jk version.

Unfortunately, not, check CVS,
<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/>,
but we all gathering volunteers all the time :)), dont hesitate to post
at tomcat-user for further help on config , but there at the CVS you
will get more or less all you need to make it work..

(Please continue theread at tomcat-user thanks..)

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega