Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2007/10/27 01:55:55 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache CXF 2.0 Documentation: Jax-WS Java First with jms Transport (page created)

I am glad that you are researching using JMS transport with CXF for us,
Christian.  It's a topic I also hope to learn more about soon.

Glen

Am Donnerstag, den 25.10.2007, 16:04 -0700 schrieb
confluence@apache.org:

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hello Glen,

I have completed the example. The config is not really that difficult
once you know what to do.
Although I think the jms config is very unnatural in cxf. I will post a
mail to the dev list asking if it is possible to change it to a simpler
and more intuitive config style.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Jax-WS+Java+First+with+jms+Transport

Best regards,

Christian