Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Purcell <sp...@vertisinc.com> on 2005/03/28 18:16:50 UTC

Reload Class Does Not Kill Session in 5-5?

Hello,

I am new at using the 5-5.7 Tomcat servlet engine, and I just noticed something unique from the older versions. If I update a class file, I can see that the class gets reloaded, but my session does not expire like in previous versions. So my question is, is this correct and if so, where is this configured, and if this is not proper behavior, then I have coded something bad.

Thanks,
Scott