Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Juan Carlos Afonso <ja...@grafcan.com> on 2010/10/05 10:59:20 UTC

tomcat6's home directory

Hello,

My tomcat6 executes as a daemon and I need to know where is its home directory, because tomcat6 user executes a pg_dump command and it needs to find the .pgpass file. Thanks in advance.

Re: tomcat6's home directory

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2010/10/5 Juan Carlos Afonso <ja...@grafcan.com>:
> Hello,
>
> My tomcat6 executes as a daemon and I need to know where is its home directory, because tomcat6 user executes a pg_dump command and it needs to find the .pgpass file. Thanks in advance.

You mean  System.getProperty("user.home"); ?

http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/System.html#getProperties%28%29

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko