Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by mdrzazga33 <md...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/18 15:18:02 UTC

​​information - links to download tomee-7.0.0-M1 do not work

Hello
Links to download tomee-7.0.0-M1 ​​ do not work. I tried different
mirrors and there is not even any directory tomee-7x .
Greetings
Mirek

Re: ​​information - links to download tomee-7.0.0-M1 do not work

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jg...@tomitribe.com>.
Hi

Sorry for this - this shouldn't have gone live until after the vote that is
in progress has passed. I'm just reverting this now. Thanks for pointing it
out.

Jon

--
Jonathan Gallimore